enhanced visibility into U.S. and market level trends in the hotel industry
Owners, asset managers and developers are always trying to evaluate and predict a hotel’s revenue performance. Kalibri Labs aims to provide insight to the drivers of profit contribution by providing a unique and comprehensive view of the U.S. hotel landscape through the lens of Net Revenue.
Decades ago a hotel’s distribution options were limited, costs were static and simple to track. Today that has changed. Kalibri Labs aggregates those many fragmented costs, making them transparent and enabling a hotel to target the most profitable mix of business, its optimal business mix.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Increased transparency into specific costs and profitability.
- Visibility into the market level and demand trends that affect the industry
- Granular profiles of the underlying drivers of market conditions and fluctuations.
DETAILS OF REPORT
With an annual subscription to HIPO, you will receive monthly updated insights sent directly to your inbox. Subscriptions are available for the U.S. Industry Overview as well as detailed Market Profiles in 25 top U.S. markets.
- Have costs increased at the same rate as Guest Paid ADR? Did the industry generate any Net Revenue Gains?
- Which market has the highest Net ADR? How does demand share vary by weekend vs. weekday for each source of business?
- What are guests actually paying for a room night? HIPO will illuminate the difference between Guest Paid, Hotel Collected and NET Revenue.
- Where is Length of Stay declining? Where is Booking Lead Time changing the most?
- Which markets are growing or contracting? Which sources of business generate the highest profit margin?