PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO Recruitment@kailbrilabs.com.
Rapidly growing startup is looking for an exceptional data engineer aspiring to help change an industry. We are seeking to build out our Data infrastructure team and their ability to design, develop, deploy and maintain ETL and data processing critical to the entire Kalibri Labs product suite.
This role will work cross functionally across the organization to evaluate data sources and data patterns with the existing and new data sets to identify unique opportunities for our customers to gain new insights and value for their companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop new ETL processes across data farm
- Coordinate recurring data processes and communicate status to management
- Research, identify and resolve problems across the data processing spectrum
- Research, design and implement processing capabilities for new and unique data sources
- Refine existing data processes making recommendations for efficiency improvements
Desired experience and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 4+ years’ experience with ETL, data processing, database programming and troubleshooting
- Must have work experience with Pentaho Data Integration
- Extensive background in data manipulation
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Experience with packages such as Information or Ab Init io desirable
- Knowledge of hotel industry preferred but not required
Kalibri Labs, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO Recruitment@kalibrilabs.com